Step 1: Choose a country to research from the list below.
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Taiwan (Republic of China)
Step 2: Create a visual presentation using Google Slides containing the following information. (85 points)
The file must contain all of the information, either on the slide itself or in the notes section below the slide.
- 3 slides of history and political background of your country
- 5 slides on your country’s idea of government (size, involvement, etc…this includes social security, welfare, taxes, etc…)
- 3 slides evaluating your country’s government (plusses, minuses, overall effectiveness, etc…)
- 1 slide describing your country’s ideology (ie: communist, fascist, democratic…)
- 1 slide showing your country on the political spectrum
- 2 slides: one on your country’s treatment of civil rights; one on civil liberties
- 1 slide on your country’s treatment of the accused
- 1 slide on your country’s treatment of women and minorities
- 1 slide on your country’s relationship with its neighbors within the region
- 1 slide about if the United States has a friendly relationship with your country and why
- 1 slide about if the United Nations supports your country generally and why
- You must have at least 20 slides
- You must turn in a copy of your presentation to be graded (by email or disk)
- Use pictures only when they enhance your slide (ex: Map of the country that uses your ideology, not a smiley-face clip art or other random pictures)
- Tipos wil bee grayded
- Remember to make your slides neat and easy to follow
Step 3: Deliver your Presentation to the class. (15 points)
You will give a 10 minute presentation that summarizes your findings. Do not just read your slides, but give an overview and explain your research. Proper presentation skills will be graded (um, like, you know?).
Proudly powered by Weebly
Thank you Mr. Payne for stealing all of my website design ideas!